Sunday, January 16, 2011

West London Public Squash Courts

vice versa.

And I hope, you always hope. You make your life, I do mine, but I'm still waiting. Come, I admit it, sometimes you come. But the good thing is that you can come whenever you want, and I, however, I can only be for when you come. I do not know if I want or do not feel anything for you, I know! Provoke feelings come and me only, of which I can hardly let go. I do suffer, but in one way or another, I also give life, not how, nor, even when choosing. I no longer know who you are, you have too many faces, and I refuse to accept it. And I do not know who I am when I'm with you. I wish you had not appeared, or can I do. However, now that you are, I will not let you go.


(things only happen once in life, but it seems crazy, is the time to do them. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment