Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wearing A Bandana Still Okay?

That's worth here, in bits converted.



" In my fifteen years, almost sixteen, I wanted very few times. I have many acquaintances but few friends. So few that I count on the fingers. I have been disappointed three billion times, but I have surprised a few times. I usually based on first impressions and judge without knowing. What I have done? I could never change that ( and see what I've tried ). I almost never watch, but for me the time is important. I can say a thousand times in one day the word hate. I hate lies, olives, Chinese movies, beer, falsehood, people with no personality .. But adorodo many things: sweets, the photography, love movies , cappuccino, vodka, l friends .. I
I never forget someone I really loved . I try to get rid of my drives, but I can and most of the time talking and then I think. For stubborn, I lost many times, but I have gained so much. I do not know if it is right or wrong my behavior, but the truth esque me sweat. I do not like that think about me, or talk to me without me being in front. I love the night, the beach, New York, I love him, and the warmth of my friends .. 'm the girl in which no one would be set, which after five minutes you forget your name. 'm insecure and flawed.


Bloggers! The sorry for not dropping by here these days, I told you
I had a very busy week, I have finally given the job as
important that I had to deliver, tiny nerves pass ... TT
But at last weekend, yesterday was not very good, spend a day
pretty disgusting .. I do not know what happened, but hey, I'm better now!
night Today I played with my beloved bun
What a night I expected, and you tell, but hey,
after this week, I deserve to smile a little and have fun!
now .. Monday, I have an exam almost every day, not
if I have time to stop by here, I hope so!
bloggers Well, here I leave you with an entry about me, that
know me a little better, and some pictures from Wednesday ago
hope you like it as much as me! Many kisses, and take care ♥
Lorena.


0 comments:

Post a Comment