Sunday, January 30, 2011

Slide Film Digital Scanner Sears



"I am: Undecided.
"I want to: Summer 2011.
"I have: Desire to leave here.
"I hate: The impotence of will and not doing anything.
"I lost: Many things.
"I hear: You make me look great - Maldita Nerea.
"I regret: not having been able to do things in a timely manner.
"I sing: Always.
"I cry: Poquita times, but really important things.
"I am never, not breathing.
"I lose: Any day the head ...
"Makes you happy: My friends ♥
" I feel sad: Remember.
"It hurts: The rodilla.xd

WHO IS ..?
"The weirdest person?: Ugh, I dunno.
"The most annoying person?: Too many people.
"The person who knows you better: Jessica Zamora Frias, Paula Berrido Aceña, Raquel Sanchez Pascual ..
"The most boring teacher?: None are boring, it depends on the subject.

WHAT IS ..?
"The phrase that you use on msn?: Alsdjkfñals-xd
" Your favorite fruit?: Macedonia.
"Your favorite band?: Many, but JB * _ *
" Your favorite book?: I could not use ...
"Your favorite movie director?: -
" Your greatest wish?: If I say, not satisfied.

DO YOU ..?
"I bathe every day?: Yes
" you have siblings? Yes
"you have pets? The tete, clearly.
"Will you marry? I'll think about it ..
"You have dizziness? OTHER QUESTIONS

No. ..
"Birthplace: Girona, Spain.
"Favorite Number: 7-9
" Favorite color: All.
"Favorite Day: Saturday.
'Favorite Month: July-August
"Favorite song: Too many.
"Favorite Season: Summer.
'Restaurant or McDonald's Restaurant!
"Mountain or beach Naturalemnte, Playa.
"With ice or without ice, with ice.
"Barcelona or Madrid: Merengue!
"Sun or Snow: Sun

IN THE PAST YOU HAVE .. 24H
"Cried: No.
" Helped someone: Can ...
'sick: No.
"Ido cinema: No.
" out to dinner: Yes
"Said" I love you "?: No.
" Writing a letter: No.
"Talked to someone that I have not talked: Yes!
"Lost Someone: No.
" hugged someone: Yes
"Fought with a relative? No.
"Fought with a friend: No.
"Fought with someone else?: No.
" Dream Awake? Yes

COULD EVER ..
'Eat a worm?: (Always do)
"Kill someone: No.
" Throw you a parachute: Yes!
"Singing in a karaoke: Yes
" Walk on hot coals: No.
'out with someone for their looks?: Just because he does not look.
"Being vegetarian: No.
'drunk: Yes
" dye your hair pink?: No.
"Cheating on a test: Yes
» Make mourn someone?: If I get bad, yes.
"Insulting your teacher math?: Never.
"Do not sleep all night: Yes
» Drinking black coffee: No.

ARE YOU?
"Shy: Depends with whom.
"Provocative: No.
" Jealousy: A bit .. enough.
"Faithful: xd
" Educated: Sure.
"Selfish: Sometimes.
"Loving: Depends with whom.
"Simple: Not much ...
"Funny, I guess.
"Simpatico: I guess.
'Vacilon: Sometimes.
'Proud: My great fault ..
'Nasty: It depends on where and from whom.

COLORS ..
"think Red: A Rose.
»White think: That jacket *-*
"think Orange: Oranges.
"think Brown: Chocolate.
"think Yellow: Lemon.
"think Rosa: Barbies.
»Blue think: Days of summer.



I look ahead, and now I decided floor and passage of other steps, just follow my instinct .
Those wanting to eat the world.
As always, I do enjoy the moments I spend with you. Thanks for the piece I've done night through, for making me think so, for making me laugh. We Coca-Cola, Fanta that great, and the train that never stops. Rain in our hair, for that great Call of Duty, by falling out of bed to the floor, for that laughter. For these talks for hours, and kibble, for those nasty make me tickled. Because one day gray color you paint me .


And if bloggers .. returns to Sunday again, and tomorrow Monday .. Now if I can say that I come for a week filthy, nearly every day tests, above, is not that is fine .. sentimentally romantic entanglements. So despite studying, I have to think a little. Thanks for being there bloggers, for supporting me and make me smile. Many kisses, and pass a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment