Friday, January 21, 2011

Can We Usemasterbution Cloth After Masterbution



- You know that feeling feel that you are supported on something big, so big big big is going to crush you before you time to stop it?
- Something like a giant rock?
- Yes, more or less anything. Some idiot decided to call it love, look, if even the name sounds good.





( For if I tell you the truth, today is a day "zen" to me ... I have very great humor but the truth, I must be quite the opposite. FINALLY FRIDAY! tin dish please .. That morning, I played a party, a great friend, I hope to enjoy myself really well, and I enclose some photos. Even if I tell you the truth .. I have not really wanted to start the week again, if my schedule .. cojierais test would be plump, duties, work that extrés .. please! least I have the blog for a little bit desaogarme! Well, here I leave it? Besitos )

0 comments:

Post a Comment