Monday, January 31, 2011

Gay Crusing Northern Va

. Something else ..


To commit a great folly, it takes two large nuts. A bottle of vodka and rum. Although sometimes I wonder if you're crazy too. Because if this, or you are, not know what to expect . And then it will be chaos. I will start to fly in less than two kisses. To you I give you only four eyes. No more. And rain. you'll see. And after just a few hours to hold you if you forget. and are dedicated to seeing us from afar, or in the classroom, or wherever, as we do now. Or, stay and we take something and tell me a bit about your life. O , I say! You give me cuddles in some corner of the classroom or hallway, or anywhere. Or find by inadvertently street, you know. But for now, do not be proud, and play a while to get carried away . For more crazy than you, there are none. And you know that men do not seduce complicated with simple pleasures. And do not deny it, you in the background are not so complicated .... ..

are already two reviews, so far, so good. Tomorrow I get to one of history, it seems hard, but hey, it can be everything. I hope you did well this fucking Monday bloggers. I'll tell you. XXX.

0 comments:

Post a Comment