Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thank You Notes After Funeral

I love ..


you love?

Well realize how people are. The faces of disgust, the looks that kill, I would rather spit in the face to give me a hug false, feeling nothing.





Why?

Look at that little group of there, because everyone said I hate white and black I said, look at that guy hates me without knowing me, now look at another, I and I never want to that or hello, look at that group of friends, criticize and then look so calmly, as usual, now look at this couple, work for 2 years and believe that will last forever, they do not even realize that there are stories that end happily, "and they lived happily" and others just wrong but all the stories end with "End." Most believed that the world is bambi. believe that fly, but their wings are not real. Look at that, I turn green because the child who wants you to like me, and now look at the other, because too short green hair and told him I did not like the cut. These friends, they promised they would always be together, as can promise that? If you run out of cole everything will go to hell, that things will be if today but tomorrow I love you good bye, now look for ya, these people came at once and within two months of knowing is kicked out there because it was shredded, made a fool down the street no matter what, just to see me smile although you may need them when you really fail me, but I'm not surprised. Look around and realize that people are more fake notes of monopolies, which are their quirks before you, that smile painted before you.

What do you mean?

Sign
, salt, dance, jump, sing even if it rains, do whatever the hell you please without important to say, because whatever you do people will talk, it yourself and do not fear, for total, that will hate you just because your ass better place, equivocate, learn, Fall down, get up and turn a mistake without fear of falling off again, you slide the voices around you who are born and live alone, that everything is false and cons before you open your eyes, less will hurt the club that gives life, never close the door of your sincerity, say what you think but harm is clear because the record straight is important and when they go face to face kills but do not be like them do not give her back. It is a freak, is original. Because life is too short to be perfect.

That is the worst of it?

be just one more piece of the puzzle ...





(And hey, after all this, you have some photos of the festival on Saturday, hope you like it. Well bloggers, today I can say, I'm stupidly happy . Him because I do not know. Today, I echo my first exam, I had to read me a book of 200 pages in one day, but based on abstracts, has been great to me, tomorrow is my day of relaxation on Thursday, comes with more war, but you will! Hope you all well, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeesitos ♥)

0 comments:

Post a Comment