Sunday, May 2, 2010

How To Stretch The Labia

CHOCOLATE ORANGE PORK CHOPS



HELLO EVERYONE!

disappeared after a while, for various reasons, I'm back, with the first recipe I prepared on my Olla GM, and we still like it as much as the first day. Originally calling itself "THE ORANGE LOMO" but like almost always prepared with pork chops, they have taken over the title ... I assure you will like, come out super tender and the sauce ... of wet bread and do not stop!

besitos!


PORK CHOPS ORANGE

INGREDIENTS:

- 500 g pork tape
(I got pork chops that I like more)
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 orange
- ½ onion
-

Salt PREPARATION:

Put in pot a little oil and put KITCHEN MENU. Fry onion is minced, then brown the loin, add the orange juice, white wine and salt.

pot and closed the valve and MEAT MENU setting. When done, let it lose pressure and serve.


CANDELA_S RECIPE FORUM IS MR AND IS IN THE COMPILATION OF RECIPES FOR THE POT MADE BY GM GUS "GUEN MENUS.




0 comments:

Post a Comment