Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Carolina Ap Biology Laboratory 4 Questions





Hi everyone!

Although few months ago that the holidays have passed, surely you have any tabletita nougat out there forgotten at the bottom of the pantry ... to you? I do not really think more and make this delicious cake! If you like the soft one, I love it! The recipe is of Canelones, keep an eye on your blog RECIPES CANECOSITAS , because I assure you, is priceless!


NOUGAT MOUSSE CAKE

INGREDIENTS:

- For the base: sobaos cake soaked in milk or draft in syrup. I put 15 sobaos crumbled ½ cup of milk, made a paste with it and I lined the base of a springform pan.

- 1 tablet of jijona Nougat (soft)
- 2 eggs (separate yolks from whites)
-
50g sugar - 2 brick of cream 200ml (400ml total)
- 6 sheets of gelatin (vahine)
- 100ml of milk.

PREPARATION:

Whip the cream and reserve in refrigerator. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and set aside too. Crumble the nougat, I did in my mixer grinder for convenience but you can do it by hand. We

to soak the gelatine leaves, cut each into 3 pieces in a bowl with cold water. We

fire milk, the yolks and sugar and beat until mixed with barillas very smoothly. Remove from heat and add the leaves of gelatine, dissolve it and add the crumbled nougat. Leaving temper the mix.

above mixture was added to the whipped cream, stirring carefully so as not to drop, we also add the egg whites stirring motion, preferably with a silicone tongue.

Tip the mouse over the biscuit base and get into the fridge until the next day. Garnish with crunchy almond (vahine) and chocolate sprinkles.


I have to say that this cake is not what I got well I would have liked, because I was the spoiled barillas mixer, cream and egg whites were not fitted properly ... yet the flavor is very mild and is delicious, but the texture is not mousse. I hope the do, with good espectacularrrr barillas and I quit!

Kisses to all!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment