Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eyebrow Waxing Serve Redness And Burn

BLOGGER AWARD MOUSSE CAKE TURRÓN



HELLO EVERYONE!

This week I have been given another award ... this time from the hand of the blog M ª ANGELES RECIPES OF M ª ANGELES Thank you gorgeous! The illusion that you do not know me!

I also received this award from Sebe, so I'm doubly happy! Thanks gorgeous!

Now I present this award to 12 blogs and much effort I have chosen the following:

MAMÁ66 - LA CUISINE CONLUANA


AYNA - THE WORLD OF MARY


MARIA LUNARILLOS - PROVOCATIVE CAKES


JOSE - MI RECIPES


Irminio - the bag of the desserts



TROTAMUNDOS - FOOD AND COOK


MJCORIA - MJCORIA BLOG


BOSTON 1955 - THE CASE OF BOSTON


RECIPES FROM MOM


BALLS - TRADITIONAL Tarritos


FAMALAP - EASY GLUTEN FREE KITCHEN



SUSANA - THE HEAT OF THE COOKERS


You can go here to collect your prize if you fancy ... I give you with much love, for your great work that is very helpful for everyone, for your advice, so many goodies that we teach and just ... for being there!

kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment