Saturday, March 13, 2010

Would A Full Blood Test Show Signs Og Hiv





HELLO EVERYONE!

Today I bring a rich version of the Galician Bica, Bica Butter! My mother says the taste reminds you used to take small, and cooked the butter cow gives a very especial.Tiene like a stronger flavor than BICA GALLEGA , rich rich. The recipe came to me Elisete Mundorecetas forum, which I know personally, since it is the mother of a girl in my school. Damaris GRACIASSSS MANY! This Bica is really good! BICA



BUTTER INGREDIENTS:

- 200gr. cooked butter cow
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk (300ml milk 1 cup milk )--->: 300ml
- 2 cups sugar (500g sugar 1 cup sugar )-------> : 250g
- 3 cups flour (540gr )-------> flour 1 cup flour: 180g
- 1 envelope of yeast Royal

PREPARATION: Blend all

ingredients, turn the mixture into a pan with butter and sprinkled with flour. Bake at 180 ยบ for 50 minutes until golden brown and pierced with a toothpick comes out clean. Sale
bica
a pretty big, I did it in a Pyrex pan. Try it, because I assure you that you will love it!

THIS IS COOKED BEEF BUTTER, MORE BUTTER AMARILLITA THE FLAVOR AND A VERY RICH.

WEIGHING THE MEAL ...







Once cool, inmediately CAN IF YOU LIKE.



MIGA TAN RICA THAT LOOK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment