Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cardboard House For Rabbits



Hello

everyone!

Last Sunday I did the calf to eat ... and the truth is I was scrumptious, tender, rich ... dipping sauce pan and do not stop ... I leave the recetita if you want to try it! ROAST BEEF



CARROTS WITH INGREDIENTS:

- Beef (I used needle)
-
carrots - onions
-
white wine - homemade tomato
-

salt and oil PREPARATION:

gilded meat in the bucket of our programming GM MENU COOKING POT. When browned, add the onion and carrot finely sliced \u200b\u200bnot too thin. Sauté for a while and add the white wine and tomato ... closed our GM and program POT BEEF MENU (40min) When done, let alone despresuridar and serve. We beat some of the vegetables and we will be a very rich sauce. I accompanied the fried potatoes and was a vice ... I repeat it soon! hehehe!

besitos!!









homemade tomato Sauce ... my mother's delicious!







0 comments:

Post a Comment