Monday, March 15, 2010

Cramps And Frequent Urination Plan B

CHOCOLATE COOKIES (GLUTEN FREE) BICA



HELLO EVERYONE! TODAY

inaugurated a new section on my blog: WITHOUT GLUTEN. Here you can find sweets suitable for celiacs. It all started when my friend LOLI, asked me to do something sweet for your child DIEGO is celiac, I ran to look delighted pages and pages, I was informed of the types of flour, yeast, which could consume the celiac ... I chose a few recipes and I got to work: The first sweet

Gluten I have prepared: Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are very rich, although they seem more like a cookie from the left fluffy. The recipe ... I do not remember where I took it because I saw so many pages ... if anyone recognizes her as his, let me know and I'll put your name delighted with the recipe.

COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS (gluten)

INGREDIENTS:

- 120g of butter mercadona (SG)
- 200g of sugar.
- 4 eggs
- 150g fine corn flour (cornstarch)
- 250g rice flour (make NOMEN)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- vanilla extract (VAHINE)
- 75gr cup chopped chocolate (I used a lidl chips, SG)

PREPARATION:

Mix together the flour + sugar + vanilla essence until a creamy consistency. Add eggs one at a previously sieved dry ingredients. Mix until a dough.

Incorporate the chopped chocolate and put the dough in the fridge for an hour until take consistency. After this time, we are some piles using 2 spoons. Put them in a tray on greaseproof paper and bake about 15 minutes on medium heat until browned.

mass expands when heated enough, so we should not put too many piles of dough together. My first batch stuck to me, but it was okay to play rich ways. To prevent sticking, will 9 piles for each cookie sheet, wide apart.

Cookies endure quite chilly days in a sealed Tupperware.
I hope you enjoy! besitos!























0 comments:

Post a Comment