Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where Can I Find White Adidas Beijing Adistar




Dear Superman:

Today March 9th, I am writing to tell you and know that I have found my half a lemon, orange, walnut, pistachio, and want to call it. He does not have an amazing body, nor is it fair, or has blue eyes, nor is as strong as you. You do not have that sexy hair, or you spend those biceps or Profident smile. No, not again, but every time I see him, it's as if I did. It has neither your power or your charisma, but wants me and cares for me with great care and patience. I defend all the frogs and snakes want to hurt me, draws his sword, his nails, or whatever is at hand. Your ass is not perfect or your divine profile, but enough for me and spare me, truth.



another picture of carnival:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment