Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Milena Velba Gallaries

Lust.

are those who always wear the same clothes. There are those who carry amulets. Those who make promises. Those who believe in superstitions and are people still running when their legs are shaking. Those who continue to play when they run out of air. Those who continue to fight when all seems lost, which do not complain, because they know that the pain happens, the sweat dries and fatigue over. But there is something that will never fade, the satisfaction of having achieved. Determination to reach the top. A top to not get ahead of others, But surpassing oneself .

Ven. Come into my life, desordénalo all breaks my charts, make me laugh and mourn, mourn for happiness, and kisses me again to wake me crazy. Surprise me when I least deserve it and teach me to look at life without a watch. And if you leave, do it quietly before dawn. As if it had been a stupid dream without feet or head.

( That incredibly true that is how easy it hard to get bored and attracts an amazing way . )

0 comments:

Post a Comment