Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jeep Grand Cherokee Water Leak

pure and simple. Teenage

We just say that life is shit, it cagamos us and even hate. I think there is no reason, we live through it. It you have situations such as when someone close dies in which the hate, but we have no reason, we live to die. Is life, no one can change. So we will all one day, sure am sorry, I've had but also not the fault of life, just nobody's fault and that terrifies us who has not guilty, then no, not available in some situations. Things happen. As in love, we cagamos in life because a guy has played with you, and? Life is not to blame, you've let him dominate you, when all that should dominate you is you. Things happen because life does not want me for example everything goes wrong unlike me, she gives me life, she lets things happen to me as good as bad things. Good things used to get on morality but what about the poor? We do not learn the good things but with the bad, giving us lessons, which they do not stumble over twice with the same stone.


Do not analyze it all, do not think about whether you should or not.


Because honestly today, I have no desire for anything ..




0 comments:

Post a Comment