Friday, April 2, 2010

Typhoid Vaccine Recommendation





HELLO EVERYONE!

This cake is simple and rich ... I am sure you will like. The recipe I borrowed from the blog of VANESA SIERRA - I WANT MORE CANDY. I found when I was looking for a recipe with plain ... had some in my fridge ready to pass out, lol! at the end could save ... or convert at least!



YOGURT CAKE INGREDIENTS:

BASE:
- A loop of marie biscuits (200g) +
80g butter (I put a mixture of 15 sobaos and 1 / 2 cup of milk)

CREAM:
- 500g plain yogurt sweetened (4 yogurts)
- 200ml of cream.
- 4 tablespoons sugar.
- 4 sheets of gelatin (vahine)

COVERAGE:
- 1 jar of strawberry jam (350g)
- 1.5 sheets of gelatin.


PREPARATION:

Crush the biscuits with the butter to line the base of a springform pan. I crumbling the sobaos and made a paste with the help of 1 / 2 cup of milk. I lined the mold sealing the edges well with the pasta.

Soak gelatin in cold water, heat the yogurt + cream + sugar. Add the gelatin and dissolve it overturned on the base of the cake. Curd in the fridge, a minimum of 2-3 hours. I left it overnight.

Soak the gelatin sheets to cover. Heat the marmalade in a saucepan, add the soaked gelatine and dissolve well. We pour topping over cake. Let cool at least 2-3 hours before serving so that everything is perfectly curdled.








0 comments:

Post a Comment