Friday, April 2, 2010

Kates Plaground Real Name





Hi everyone!

I found the perfect brownie! After trying several recipes, this was the one I liked (for the moment, lol) The recipe is from Alice WEDRICH and I have found in FOOD & COOK blog.

has a juicy texture, moist, and a very intense chocolate flavor. All I miss the costritas browned on top, but as I baked in my Olla GM, that I can not get. The next time you repeat it, (it will be soon, I assure you!) Will do it in a traditional oven, so it is crunchy on top.

not fail to try, because it is a really tasty snack ...

CLASSIC BROWNIE - ALICE WEDRICH

INGREDIENTS:

- 230g of chocolate fondant.
- 85g of butter.
- 3 eggs.
- 100g of sugar.
- a pinch of salt.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
-

60g flour PREPARATION:

- Chop chocolate and put it in a pan Melt together the butter.
- Mix the eggs + sugar + salt + vanilla until well blended.
- Add the melted chocolate with the butter and then flour.
- Line a 20x28cm rectangular mold of greaseproof paper and greased. I did in my pot GM, grease the bottom of the pan with oil and then cut out a piece of paper and put it on vegetable oil.
- Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes down. or until toothpick comes out clean. I put it in pie menu with the valve open (28Min.)












IN THE BUCKET BEFORE you start cooking.

IN THE PAN, THE END.







0 comments:

Post a Comment