Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nadine Jansen Looking Miosotis





HELLO EVERYONE!

Building just opened one of the last boats kiwi jam, I realized I had not posted the recipe and, frankly, I do not want to miss this because of the jams I've done so far, this is surely the richest, I can assure you! Great merit take him kiwis, which are caseritas and it shows a lot. Also you know that fruit comes all together and not let it spoil what is best to keep it and enjoy it all year so ... The recipe is from the blog VANESA SIERRA SWEET I WANT MORE , You can see your recipe HERE

INGREDIENTS:

- 1kg of ripe kiwis peeled
-
800g sugar - juice of 1 / 2 lemon PREPARATION



I made this jam in my pot Gm, but you can do it without problem in the traditional way, in a saucepan over low heat, stirring ...

Peel and cut kiwis into pieces. Weigh them. Will a 750-800g of sugar per kilo of fruit. KITCHEN MENU programmed (with the lid open) in our POT GM and put the fruit and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves completely. Add the juice of half a lemon, or one if it is small and stir.

Olla and we closed our STEW MENU (20min). When finished, we take a glass of juice and beat the rest of the fruit to achieve the desired texture. I like to find a piece of fruit, but if you want lighter, you have to beat something else done ...

We put the jam into sterilized jars, and boil the cans in a pot for 20-25min to a vacuum and we can keep for a long time.

Hope you like it as much as us and repitáis a lot of times!

Besitos!



































0 comments:

Post a Comment